Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble with cm9 [final VERDICT]

Default Trouble with cm9 [final VERDICT]

bought a cm9 5 months ago it has 750rds down the pipe. first 500rds were shot with 115gr rem umc over 4 months and the gun was 100%. but from the start i had mod 3 mag followers. polish the mag bodies and remover flashing from the BOTTOM OF THE MAG WELL just to get the mags to transition good when doing mag changes. I had to tighten down the star screw 4 times for the slide stop lock. polish the feed ramp.

i had to sand down and remove flashing from the plastic rails and inside the frame were the slide stop release is not the hole just above it. so the slide ran smooth on the rails.

during that time Kahr replaced 3 recoil spring units because the front nut kept comming off under fire.

so i go off to the range last week to run 250rds of 115gr rem umc and 100rds of 115rd fed and the gun runs like crap. It had 9 nosedives and 8 stovepipes and is shooting waaaay left. so i had a fellow shooter at the range shoot it same result.

gun is at Kahr as i write this. What gives gun went from gtg to bad in 750rds i believe Kahr needs to rethink the gun. every gun blog i"am on that has a Kahr talk theres more bad then good reviews on Kahrs weapons.

i guess you have to a degree in gunsmithing to make a Kahr run and keep working.
    Last edited by stuch77; 08-03-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    THERES NO PLACE LIKE 1ST PLACE

Isn't this a re-posted rant?

just got off the ph with Kahr some British sounding guy answered he was cool tells me gun will be back to me in less then 2 weeks or less. So i asked him if Kahr is affilliated with this web site in any manor he says no. so i told him that i posted a review of my experience with the cm9 that wasn't good and that the mod's removed the posts. and he said some of his people follow the site and he'd let them know what happened.

i said if the thread isn't a positive review of a kahr product the mod's and the members come to the defence of the Co's products and says its the gun owners fault because he had to do certain things to the gun to make it run 100%. in a nut shell he said that should not happen Kahr wants to know what there gun owners want.
    so they can move forward as a growing Co.

Quote Originally Posted by skiflydive View Post
    Isn't this a re-posted rant?
    yep mod said i can restart it. because you guys were talking smack to me. heck dude i just want new members to see my experience with the cm9 so they know the good and bad before they made a decision to purchase a Kahr gun. no harm no fowl.

Reads like you're writing about my first P3AT.
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

You just got a bad one. Accept it and move on. People get bad bottles of wine, cars, dishwashers, watches, etc... from very good companies who have very good products. Over all, the bad guns from Kahr are a very small number campaired to the amount of guns sold. Mistakes and such, happen in every business or company. The good companies do their best to make it right. Kahr is top notch in making it right. Just because you or someone else got a bad particular gun does not mean the gun design is bad. You just never hear from the thousands of very satisfied people whose guns are 100%. My CM9 has been 100% from day one and has several thousand rounds through it. Get it back from Kahr and sell it. Get a brick. Sure, you can't pocket carry a brick. But, bricks have no moving parts to break, no FTF, no FTE, and no stovepipes. Bricks are 100% all the time.
    Notables:
    Kimber Custom II 1911 .45 ACP ("How sweet it is")
    Kahr CM9 9mm - Trijicon night sights, Wolff 5# striker spring
    Glock 19 Gen 3 9mm - Meprolight night sights, BTGuiderod stainless steel captured guide rod, Ghost Ranger trigger connector, Vickers mag release
    Taurus 85 Stainless Steel .38 Special
    1977 Smith & Wesson 19-4 2.5" .357 Magnum - Wolff springs, Professional trigger job
    1955 Hi-Standard Sentinel R-100 .22lr
    1958 Marlin Golden 39-A Mountie .22lr
    Norinco SKS 7.62x39

stuch77, probalby the next thing to be removed from this fourm might be STUCH. Just saying

u seem per5sistant in telling everyone what a POS ur kahr was and then u make a damn video of it and post it here to, and now u b!tch about your threads being taken off this site, which is not kahr's site. Ur thread is not the first to be deleted, I have had some myself and I accept that as something the moderatros did not approve of on this forum. You have no 1st amendment rights on this forum. It is a private forum..

U stated your b!tches on this forum with your kahr, but u just wanna keep stirring. We do get your point, u got a gun that is not right. I go with Markis82's statemenbt, ur not the first, u won't be the last. not sure how much longer the moderators are gonna putup with ur NOW GOING over their heads to kahr about ur b!tchs..

I do hope DUDE u can understand what I am saying, for I can tell u the 4rum members certainly can.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

The best thing to do with someone who rants is ignore him. My CM9 has been flawless since the break in period. Maybe it ain't the gun, bit the shooter who has problems. If he's looking for sympathy he'll find it in the dictionary between excrement and venereal disease. Just sayin.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I have seen many post about Kahrs being bad on this forum,that were not pulled.
    Its the attitude that causes that post to be pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    The best thing to do with someone who rants is ignore him. My CM9 has been flawless since the break in period. Maybe it ain't the gun, bit the shooter who has problems. If he's looking for sympathy he'll find it in the dictionary between excrement and venereal disease. Just sayin.
    these have been flawless
    Last edited by stuch77; 07-26-2012 at 07:53 AM.