So i didn't see a thread on this firearm and would like to open it up for discussion so that more shooters may enjoy the great reliability and accuracy of the 9mm Jericho 941.

I have had my Baby Desert Eagle now for about a month and a half and have fired over 1600 rds thru it, all lead free. I like to use Federal Premium 98 grain frangible 9mm law enforcement lead free ammunition for 1500 rounds and the rest were lawman, umc, and winchester. This ammo burns real clean and requires very light and convenient cleaning due to the low amount of fouling substances and no lead My fingers love it and so does the gun!

The only reliability issue is that my aftermarket mags would occasionally not feed a round correctly every 2-3 hundred rounds and the edge of a casing to a fresh round would jam in the closing chamber. It requires nothing more than i simple tap on the rear of the slide with ur palm or recock it.

I think the overall weight also contributes to this beast's accuracy. It boasts an impressive 3 lbs when loaded! Thats more than my 6" 7 shot .357 magnum revolver! The weight makes the recoil seem like much less than that of any other semi i have shot. I was hitting 3 inch rings everytime at 35+ft indoors and that, for me, is amazing! I also added Hogue monogrips because they help SOOOO much!