Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Alligator holster and range report.

Default Alligator holster and range report.

I just picked up my black hills leather holster with gator trim. I also got a double mag pouch and a belt. The fit of this holster is amazing. It draws so smoothly. I took the gun to the range and I love the accuracy for a defensive gun. Targets are from 7-14 yards. I love this gun but the 7 round mag gave me 2 FTRB and 2 FTE. The six round mag worked flawlessly. Anyone else have issues with the 7 rounders. Now I need to get some 147 grain hst hollow points and be good to go.

Navy that is certainly great looking equipment. With a rig like that you will hate to keep it concealed. Good shooting by the way. The MK9 is a great shooter.

WOW!......love the leather!
    Nice setup you got there, hate to conceal that I know.

Can't help you on the mag issue except to say that many others have reported the same thing on that size Kahr. 6 rd fine 7 rd not so good.

Someone who knows more will chime in on that

Beautiful holster / belt combo. Very good taste in my opinion. I have been considering one in elephant from rafters. Nice shooting as well.

Me likes.

I've read several posts where people have had problems with the 7 round mag. I've never used mine. I just don't like it's fit. I bought a couple more 6 rounders and use the Pearce pinky extensions which I like a lot.

I have a pm9 and initially had some issues with the 7 round mag. I found that it worked perfectly with only 6 rounds in it so did that for several hundred rounds and then tried 7 again. Now the 7 round mag also works flawlessly. There is a thread somewhere on how to modify the mags to make them work better.. and some like Jocko will tell you just to send it back and trade for another 6 round mag. Anyway good luck with whatever you do and happy shooting !:59:

As I recall it is the poly guns that have the problem with the 7 round mags. My mk9 has never had a problem with the 7 round mag.