Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the new mags better?

Thanks jocko and all others who have chimed in. I will call about a metal release. However, I've had zero issues with the old polymer release mated with the new mag. I don't know if they will call it "under warrentee" since I've been keeping company this thing since 2002.

u can always decline if they try to charge u, but I doubt if they will. and if the pol;ymer catch is workng OK then IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT. Nice thing about ur situtation is u can try the new catch and if it is not better u know you have a perfect back up catch.I wantto think the metal catch will work for allur magazines..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Living in Louisiana, you might want to just keep the plastic catch. They do not rust as readily as the all metal version.
    Last edited by TucsonMTB; 08-23-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
    -- Alice in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

I've been meaning to contact Kahr because my P9 Covert ocassionally releases the mag while pocket carrying in a pocket holster. I appreciate this reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I wantto think the metal catch will work for allur magazines..
    That's how I feel. If I have 3 mags I would like to think I had 3 "carry" mags.

Hell my 3 riding buddies are all crazy, so trust me it could happen to mags to. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY