Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally....Recoil Cam is Done

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Nice vid. Well done. Thanks.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

Now you need to add one showing same type guns Magnaported.

http://www.magnaport.com/hgun.html
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Very cool. I've used your information on your site many times in the past. "Liked" and subscribed on youtube. Thanks for your work.

I thought the PM45 would have a lot more recoil than the PM40 but it doesn't look like it has that much more.

Very nice job! I'm curious here; not critical, but I sure would like to see the results of your test using 180 gr. bullets in both the .40 and .45.

Again, thanks for your effort.
    "Never argue with a fool; he will only pull you down to his level, and beat you with experience"

Very cool. Well done. Was it me, or did the .45 slide cycle look much slower?
    Last edited by ripley16; 02-22-2013 at 05:14 AM.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by pappy42 View Post
    Very nice job! I'm curious here; not critical, but I sure would like to see the results of your test using 180 gr. bullets in both the .40 and .45.

Again, thanks for your effort.
    The PM45 was loaned to me for the review. You have have noticed it was the only one that wasn't all black. After the owner saw the review and I told him about the mag drop issues I was having, he traded it off so no chance of getting it back for testing. He was also having mag drop issues .
    Owner of and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

That's too bad. I had a mag dropping problem with my second P380, but it was just a defective magazine catch and Kahr sent me another one and it's fine... easy fix!

All parts aren't perfect... metal failure happens and new ones have a good chance of fixing the problem, which is what I like to do!

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    That's too bad. I had a mag dropping problem with my second P380, but it was just a defective magazine catch and Kahr sent me another one and it's fine... easy fix!

All parts aren't perfect... metal failure happens and new ones have a good chance of fixing the problem, which is what I like to do!

Wynn
    I told him to at least call Kahr about it, but he wasn't in the mood to deal with it.
    Owner of and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

I've had more than my share of problems with Kahrs, but I'm happy to get them working and there's nothing better to me for CC. My new Glocks are just too big for shorts and polos!
    Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".