Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: XDS versus PM45

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I know u thik it prints andeveryone is looking, trust ethey arenot. Idrink with soe stateboys alot and it is always inmy jeas and they hav enever lookedor known either. U know it is there, thats why u think everyone else knows. They don't andI guess in my case even I am100
    5 legal, so who gives a rats ass. I wuld think withthose clots a PM9 would jusst dissappear in ur pocket. ohwell eachto his own, aslong as u carry
    "Is that a PM9 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Default XDS versus PM45

I was going to pick up a PM40 or 45 to replace my PM9, but maybe I'll get pick up an XDs to compliment my PM9 😉.
    Great quotes...
    "I carry a gun because a policeman won't fit in my pocket."
    "I don't carry a gun because I'm looking for a fight, I carry one because I want to be left alone."
    - Glock 27 w/ CT laserguard (winter carry)
    - Kahr PM9 w/ CT laserguard (summer carry)
    - Kel-Tec P3AT w/ CT laserguard (fill in carry)

Default XDS versus PM45

Went to a big gun shop today to look at a XDs. Didn't even get to look at one. The place was a mad house. You would have thought they were giving away guns. They said it was a 2 hour wait for background checks.

Good job Obama, you are putting a record number of guns on the street. This will cause crime to drop and you'll be taking credit that your gun laws are doing it.
    Great quotes...
    "I carry a gun because a policeman won't fit in my pocket."
    "I don't carry a gun because I'm looking for a fight, I carry one because I want to be left alone."
    - Glock 27 w/ CT laserguard (winter carry)
    - Kahr PM9 w/ CT laserguard (summer carry)
    - Kel-Tec P3AT w/ CT laserguard (fill in carry)

Quote Originally Posted by Shark1007 View Post
    Well, even after reading all the criticism of the XDS, I grabbed one cheap.

I field stripped her and found the internals looked like the product of high quality control. She was well lubed from the factory, but I cleaned the test residue and lubed with Tetra, the white stuff that looks a little like, nevermind.

All in all, I know this is a Kahr forum, but the little XDS might be a good alternative. I paid 525 new.
    Congratulations - I am not sure what "all the criticism of the XDS" is. My personal use of XD's, magazine test reviews and reading of opinions on several forums favor of XD pistols with very few negative comments. The dissenters tend to be a Glock vs XD - Ford vs Chevy kind of battle. You got a good price - enjoy shooting it.

It was XDS, not XD's

They had a lot of initial complaints/criticism

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    I was going to pick up a PM40 or 45 to replace my PM9, but maybe I'll get pick up an XDs to compliment my PM9 😉.

Have the xds 45, xd 45 tactical, pm45, p380. Stick with the Kahr for Quality. xds is good, but pm45 is better by far imho. especially the trigger.

pm9 is killer.... need a pm45 to compliment that one and a p380 for a backup...

My opinion only ... here folks but after shooting xds 45 and kahr pm45, no brainer on which one I would choose,, pm45 all the way...

Last edited by adamog133; 02-25-2013 at 06:54 PM.