Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace

Thread: New Member from north east Pennsylvania

Default New Member from north east Pennsylvania

Hi everybody, Mark here. I've purchased a Kahr P380 and expect it to arrive on Tuesday. I've been reading up on your helpful information here like: Proper Prep of a new Kahr, Kahr Lube Diagram and the Newcomer Welcome and info links.

Initially I was more of a revolver guy for self-defense so DAO pocket pistols appeal to me and I'm hoping the P380 will fit the bill. I've had experience with the Kel-Tec P32, Beretta Pico and Glock 42 but I'm always interested in trying something new. Besides my SP-101 and LCR revolvers, mostly own Ruger and Beretta .22LR pistols for fun at the range.

I live about 20 miles from the Kahr corporate HQ in Greely PA. Will be making a trip there to visit their Tommy Gun Warehouse in the near future.

It appears that you have a welcoming friendly forum with knowledgeable members; looking forward to learning more.

Edit: Thanks very much for the welcome. Will report back on my visit to Tommy Gun Warehouse.
    Last edited by Mark40; 06-21-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Yes indeed. This is a great group. Any question will be answered quickly and accurately. I carry my P380 every day. So easy to carry!

Welcome Mark, glad you found us. If you run into Mr. Moon in Greely tell him bawanna says howdy.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hi Mark, and welcome to the forum.

I came from a revolver background as well, so the Kahr trigger seems natural for me.

At the moment, I own 9 Kahrs - including a few 380s. They're amazing little guns!

I'm also in the Keystone State - down in the Lehigh Valley. Give a holler if there's anything I can do for you. Enjoy The Tommy Gun Warehouse - be prepared to spend a few hours there...

Welcome aboard Mark. You will like it here.
    "No Matter Where You Go----There You Are !!"

Congrats on your purchase, glad to have you here.