CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Kahr Serial Number History by WIG19 on GlockTalk

Quote Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
    I have a Kahr K9 that is far outside the date range in the list. The serial is BF48xx. According to the chart it should be 2009 dom. But Kahr told me via email it's a 2017 dom.
    I have a K9 Elite S/N BF04XX. They told me on the phone it was built 8/31/2007.

I have a K9 S/N 40100xx. I believe Kahr customer service told me it was first week production. Dec 1994 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by jknorton View Post
    I have a K9 S/N 40100xx. I believe Kahr customer service told me it was first week production. Dec 1994 or so.
    Wow that is great! I have number 18 of that first batch. Mine was a Gunbroker buy from an estate in PA, what about yours?

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    Wow that is great! I have number 18 of that first batch. Mine was a Gunbroker buy from an estate in PA, what about yours?
    Number 48. Just acquired it used from a dealer many years ago. Never noticed the serial number was unusual till a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jknorton View Post
    Number 48. Just acquired it used from a dealer many years ago. Never noticed the serial number was unusual till a few months ago.
    That's pretty neat. I really like my early model. I won't carry it, due to rarity, but it seems to be a really good weapon, trigger shape is a little nicer than my later model.