Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Cw45 trigger grinding

Cool Cw45 trigger grinding

Hello new to the forum but not to kahr pistols. I have a cm9 that's given no trouble at all love to carry it. So that pistol worked so well that I wanted a carry pistol in 45 from Kahr. So I bought a cw45 friday. Dealer had to special order it for me . Got it home and noticed right away the trigger had a noise to it kinda like a grinding noise. It seems to come from the area where the removable panel on polymer part of pistol . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's most likely the trigger bar spring rubbing or perhaps rubbing on the access panel.

It will probably cure itself given time but if your not patient, (I'm not patient at all) you might be able to pull that panel.
    I can never remember what that torx size is 6 maybe, tiny little bugger.

Then you might be able to clean up any rough spots on the trigger bar, you'll be able to see the spring and how it coordinates with the bar.

A dab of grease after smoothing also helps.

Be careful retightening the screw on the panel. Just snug, don't want to strip out the polymer.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

first.... make sure of your findings. remove the slide and try the trigger. could be the action of the cam on the striker (rough striker/striker channel). could be the safety plunger/firing pin block. or it could be what you think it is

Good advice from both bawanna and cjb. What they said will put you right on top of it. Seems like my cm45 had that issue but not sure if it was that kahr or another one.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Clean it all with non-chlorinated breekleen before you do anything. Follow the new Kahr prep sticky, and see if that takes care of it.