Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Politics: a Reminder

Exclamation Politics: a Reminder

Gang,

Just a reminder that our policy on political posts is that they must be either RKBA related, or about anti-gun politicians. I feel that the later are fair game on any issue as their failure to support the Second Amendment is typically just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to their lack of respect for the Constitution. Other political posts do not belong on the forum. The topics may be interesting, but it does not help the atmosphere here to have constant bickering. There are other places online for such discussion.

Thank you!

John
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Thank you, John.

I am an independent constitutional conservative who is involved in both Texas and national politics up to my eyeballs.

Occasionally, I am tempted - and once or twice - succumbed to posting a reply to a political posting on KahrTalk. I wish I hadn't done so.

Politics can easily become all-consuming and, at times, it has for me. I need time away from dealing with it.

I wholeheartedly support your position regarding politics on KahrTalk.

Snidely
    "Tolerance is a virtue of a man who has no convictions." - G.K. Chesterton

“In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win.” – Ayn Rand

I love this place!
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

Keep um straight John
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Default then would

Quote Originally Posted by johnh View Post
    Gang,

Just a reminder that our policy on political posts is that they must be either RKBA related, or about anti-gun politicians. I feel that the later are fair game on any issue as their failure to support the Second Amendment is typically just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to their lack of respect for the Constitution. Other political posts do not belong on the forum. The topics may be interesting, but it does not help the atmosphere here to have constant bickering. There are other places online for such discussion.

Thank you!

John
    I be wrong in sayin Obummer is fair game then???
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Default Politics: a Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by johnh View Post
    ...our policy on political posts is that they must be either RKBA related, or about anti-gun politicians. I feel that the later are fair game on any issue...
    "Fair game" -hmmm. Interesting metaphor.

Anyway, as a newb I get the point, and support it too.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899