CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: My custom guide rods!

Just bought the P9 with the enhanced trigger today! Hoping to have it next week. I'll take one when you're ready for orders, not sure which yet though. It would be cool to have total weights on the gun with each of the rods to see the difference compared to stock.

Also, where can I see these magazine bases that you speak of? I never have understood why Kahr could never make a flush magazine in such an otherwise beautiful gun.

Default My custom guide rods!

Thanks guys!! I'll get this project done eventually. As most of you know, I've been busy with other things still. But knowing that people still want these helps me strive to get this done.

The tungsten is pretty cool in my CW9. It does soften the snap, but it may have to sell for $100 each if I make more to sell. The material is a big part of the cost. The aluminum is great too. It is very light weight and stronger than the steel rod. It does make the gun feel lighter.

I still plan on doing baseplates too, but I have some different design ideas since then. Here is a thread where they are discussed...
    http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...441#post183441

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoB View Post
    Thanks guys!! I'll get this project done eventually. As most of you know, I've been busy with other things still. But knowing that people still want these helps me strive to get this done.

The tungsten is pretty cool in my CW9. It does soften the snap, but it may have to sell for $100 each if I make more to sell. The material is a big part of the cost. The aluminum is great too. It is very light weight and stronger than the steel rod. It does make the gun feel lighter.

I still plan on doing baseplates too, but I have some different design ideas since then. Here is a thread where they are discussed...
    http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...441#post183441
    Awesome, just let us know when you're ready to take orders! Btw, want to sell any of the baseplates you've made so far? I think that gap as it comes from Kahr looks ridiculous. PM me if so!