Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLD Kahr CW45 with BRAND NEW Trijicon Night Sights and Extra Mag $425 Shipped

Default SOLD Kahr CW45 with BRAND NEW Trijicon Night Sights and Extra Mag $425 Shipped

I have decided I need to sell off my only 45acp as I am saving up for a nice new 1911 and need to fund it somehow. I already have a couple other regular carry guns so this one is kind of an extra/alternate.

This CW45 is VERY new and has always been taken care of/cleaned/stored properly.

Round count: ~200

The Night sights are BRAND NEW, manufactured in 2012. Professionally installed a month ago.

Normally the CW45 comes with 1 magazine. I have 2 with this since I purchased a back-up a few months back when I purchased the firearm.

$450 and it's yours.

Please contact me if interested or with any questions. Thank you for looking.

Last edited by amf88; 12-16-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Presuming you have a high enough post count to add a picture, you can size it down to 800 x 600 in almost any Paint type program (or use Windows built in Paint program) before your add it to your post.

Pictures always help things sell . . . as does including a price in your listing. Even if you add "or best reasonable offer", adding a price helps people decide to pick up a bargain and shows that you are serious, and reasonable, about selling the gun.

Best of luck!
    It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
    -- Alice in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMTB View Post
    . . . as does including a price in your listing. Even if you add "or best reasonable offer", adding a price helps people decide to pick up a bargain and shows that you are serious, and reasonable, about selling the gun...
    Hi amf88.
    As TucsonMTB has so politely pointed out, including a price with your listing will help with the selling of it, beyond that it's a requirement for selling in the "Marketplace" http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4
    Please amend your post as appropriate.
    Regards,
    Greg

How much for it shipped to ffl in NC 28405??

Thanks for all the tips guys. Simply forgot to include the price and it is now in there. I will get the pictures posted later tonight. Thanks again.

1970Ronnie - I will send you a private message with details/options

You probably can post a picture via photobucket or a similar program but a straight post might not work as you only have 4 post and need 25 or 30, I forget.
    Plenty of help getting it here if you need it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Pictures added!

Price Reduced. $450. I can have it shipped through my FFL for those outside of New York State

great price, i wish you never mounted those sights so i could take them off your hands!
    Focus on your front sight..... The rest should be blurry!

Quote Originally Posted by bonjorno2 View Post
    great price, i wish you never mounted those sights so i could take them off your hands!
    I'll sell you the sights for $450. Free gun included