Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CW9 Review

its a great CC gun I carry mine in a PJ C - clip IWB holster. its light and hides very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by leftysixty View Post
    I think the cw9 would be a great pocket pistol! I've carried a cw40 in my pocket for 5 years now! Liked it so much I sold my pm40.
    Some of you must have BIG pockets....

Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    Some of you must have BIG pockets....
    I hear you there. I don't see how anyone could carry a CW in their pocket....

Quote Originally Posted by mcbowflex View Post
    oh well, may be it's the pocket in those man-purse ???

and indeed I do a Maxpedition Fat-Boy, which I primarily used it to carry ammo to shoot IDPA or trap.. but I have never used that "pocket" though, nor EDC.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbowflex View Post
    In cargo pants, not a problemo.
    Very interesting...

Deep Run, NC. Between Raleigh and Atlantic Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by kahrsport View Post
    the cw9 is a great all around gun... probably the most useful gun to own if you had to limit your collection of firearms to a few guns...

you can ccw, can range it all day long, can go in battle with it, bash it smash it whatever...
    Ditto! And, an Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    In cargo pants, not a problemo.
    LOL... I now announce my G19 is also a pocket gun!

Carry the CW9 in a pair of TruSpec 24/7 shorts or pants and you will discover why the CW9 is considered a pocket pistol to some of us. I wear the pants every day & carry in my right front pocket every day. Works & fits quite well.

I like my CW9 so much... I bought another.

I call my CW9 the 'Double-Negative' pistol. I swore I'd never own another 9mm (besides the Browning HiPower) and I never thought I would buy a poly-framed pistol. I bought my first CW9 used as sort of a test pistol to see if I liked it (I don't do well with either small pistols or long DA-type trigger pulls) and I wound up loving the thing so much it became my EDC after about 2 weeks, and last month I bought another used CW9 as my truck gun (magazine interchangeability, etc...)

Its causing me to reload more 9mm than I normally would.
    I sold all my 9mm reloading equipment and components long ago... but now I'm faced with scrounging up a set of 9mm dies, again. Maybe. I hate reloading the 9mm.

I would concur with everything the OP says... except the 'pocket' part. But, TBH, it tucks so well at my 4 O'Clock, I don't need to carry it in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie98 View Post
    I like my CW9 so much... I bought another.

I call my CW9 the 'Double-Negative' pistol. I swore I'd never own another 9mm (besides the Browning HiPower) and I never thought I would buy a poly-framed pistol. I bought my first CW9 used as sort of a test pistol to see if I liked it (I don't do well with either small pistols or long DA-type trigger pulls) and I wound up loving the thing so much it became my EDC after about 2 weeks, and last month I bought another used CW9 as my truck gun (magazine interchangeability, etc...)

I sold all my 9mm reloading equipment and components long ago... but now I'm faced with scrounging up a set of 9mm dies, again. Maybe. I hate reloading the 9mm.

I would concur with everything the OP says... except the 'pocket' part. But, TBH, it tucks so well at my 4 O'Clock, I don't need to carry it in my pocket.
    Midway has RCBS 9MM Luger carbide dies on sale now for $42.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380