Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade my PM9 for MK9?

Default Trade my PM9 for MK9?

Hey guys, I'm new here, and pretty new in general to gun forums/trading, etc., I wasn't really sure if this was the right subtopic but if not let me know.

Now the Pm9 is great, but I had no idea there was a steel framed version, and now I want it. I didn't know they had one before I bought the pm9, or I never would have. It's not that I don't like it, but I like metal better as a preference, and I prefer the weight.

If anyone has a MK9 they would prefer a PM9 for.. I think it would be better to trade, and make two people happy, than sell mine and buy a mk9. Plus, I can't seem to find them anywhere, anyway.

You might have a hard time finding someone to give up their mk9. I know I won't give mine up. But anyway good luck.

I have both guns. I carry my PM9 90% of the time. But I'm keeping my MK9. Get both, you won't be disappointed.
    Kahr P380 (part owner)
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr PM45
    Kahr MK9 Elite 03
    Springfield XDs .45 3.3
    Springfield XDm .40 Compact 3.8
    Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    .....Benjamin Franklin

if you must carry often, the pm9 is a sure keeper but if you must have an mk9, then better own both...

You're killing me! It was a lot of money.. I feel like my .45 has the niche of being my bedside/deskside gun. I really can't afford to have two guns for the same exact purpose.. that's a significant portion of my savings. This economy, you know..

Keep the PM9.

Its the best concealed carry 9mm in the market, bar none, top dog, big cheeze, the ****.

Well I like it and all, but I'm a fan of the metal frame. Anyways, on the off chance anyone wants to trade, hit me up.

the mk9 was my 4th kahr purchase... and i couldn't believe how much i like the gun even tho i have the cm9 too... same thing when i bought the k9 after my cw9... the k9 is just always in my hand... but i can't let go of the cw9 either... i love to take apart the guns and compare parts... do this with all my guns... it's fun... wish i can finally decide on a good hipower 9mm clone to compare to a 1911 9mm clone...

Love my MK9. Also have a great PM9. There are other options available to me for what I use the PM9 for .... but the MK, I doubt, will ever leave my possession.

get a LE trade-in K9 instead, it's the MK9 (steel frame) with the 7 round mag extention and slightly longer barrel. cheaper too.

good luck.
    SS Kahr PM9 with Dessert Tan Wolf Concealment Holster: Black Ruger SR9c with Insight XL2 Laser/Light Combo, Custom Wolf Concealment Holster with Double Mag Pouch: Galloway Precision CCW Trigger Kit and SS Guiderod Striker Indicator: SS SR9 with Veridian Green Laser and a bunch of Ammo! :53: