Kahr Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Election Gun Politics...I No Longer Care

Default 2012 Election Gun Politics...I No Longer Care

Well, I actually do, but I've already voted so I can pretend not to and now just watch the rest of the campaign(s) with amusement.
    NRA Benefactor

This'll be the first presidential election I'll be able to step into the booth and vote in quite awhile. Between spending many years overseas or hunting I've been an early or absentee voter since...

I think '92 or '96??? Maybe it was '84, when I was first old enough to vote? I forget.

I'm torn about our current president...on one hand I admire the way kills terrist (especially the way he does it) but I'm scared about his 2nd amendment issues. Kinda funny, he doesn't mind using weapons to kill but he objects to u.s. citizens rights and protecting themselves. And the Fast and Furious scandal, sounds somewhat similar to the Iran Contra back with Reagon.

And Romney, well, he says he's for the 2nd amendment but I'm not so sure. I think he won't do anything that's going to harm what we've gained. And I think he's the better of the two to get this budget crisis fixed, or at least the right direction.

Wow! Torn? The debates on here right now, go watch.

I can't think of one single thing I like about him, I even think his dogs ugly and it came from Ted, poor dog.

Not far to go though and it'll all be over, good or bad. I'm going to my man cave now, I watch Biden / Ryan but I can't stand looking at the Kenyon.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by 7shot View Post
    I'm torn about our current president...on one hand I admire the way kills terrist (especially the way he does it) but I'm scared about his 2nd amendment issues. Kinda funny, he doesn't mind using weapons to kill but he objects to u.s. citizens rights and protecting themselves. And the Fast and Furious scandal, sounds somewhat similar to the Iran Contra back with Reagon.

And Romney, well, he says he's for the 2nd amendment but I'm not so sure. I think he won't do anything that's going to harm what we've gained. And I think he's the better of the two to get this budget crisis fixed, or at least the right direction.
    Iran Contra was a little different. Reagan circumvented congress to arm freedom fighters, not drug cartels. And Reagan wasn't doing so through U.S. gun dealers to promote anti-gun laws.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I plan on voting for Romney early and often. I'll vote For him early in Cleveland and then jet down to my retreat in Boca and vote for him again in the evening. (Just kidding, CrabbyAzz.)
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Well all of my deceased relatives were Democrats, so I suspect they will be voting for Obama.
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Did you find yourself gritting your teeth or clinching your fist when Romney was facing off with Obummer?
    God is good, ALL the time!

I thought Romney had the perfect opportunity to wave the 2A flag last night when BO started talking bans, soprting, and AK47's. The 2A is not for hunting, It is not for SD. It is for the people to protect themselves from the government and any threat to our liberty, foreign or domestic... police state. tyranny, rioting. A well armed militia. Is that too hard for these morons to swallow?

I am glad Romney pointed out the difference in a SA and fully automatic version of AK's. It doesn't matter though. "Assault rifles" look scary. That's all that matters to them.

I am about ready for the gloves to come off and Romeny to start hitting below the belt and exposing the real shady side (all sides) of our joker in office. All the scandals, coer-ups, civil liberty stripping, 1A and 2A infringement. Republicans play too nice and take way too many blows without retaliation. The country believes all the BS BO spews (most of his answers last night were total BS).

Worst president ever. There are still enough smart people out there. Maybe.
    “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.”
    “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
    --George Mason

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Got that DC?

Quote Originally Posted by les strat View Post
    I thought Romney had the perfect opportunity to wave the 2A flag last night when BO started talking bans, soprting, and AK47's. The 2A is not for hunting, It is not for SD. It is for the people to protect themselves from the government and any threat to our liberty, foreign or domestic... police state. tyranny, rioting. A well armed militia. Is that too hard for these morons to swallow?

Well except he doesn't believe that to be the case.

I am glad Romney pointed out the difference in a SA and fully automatic version of AK's. It doesn't matter though. "Assault rifles" look scary. That's all that matters to them.

Didn't he claim that full auto firearms are not legal?

I am about ready for the gloves to come off and Romeny to start hitting below the belt and exposing the real shady side (all sides) of our joker in office. All the scandals, coer-ups, civil liberty stripping, 1A and 2A infringement. Republicans play too nice and take way too many blows without retaliation. The country believes all the BS BO spews (most of his answers last night were total BS).

Worst president ever. There are still enough smart people out there. Maybe.
    Mitt Romney is rather proud of the bill in Mass that made their assault weapon ban permanent. He doesn't believe that the normal citizen has any use for such firearms. In his defence an assault weapon ban was going to go thru the Mass legislature and was going to have enough support to over ride his veto.