CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: WTS Kahr CW9 (NOW $375)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WTS Kahr CW9 (NOW $375)

Hello Everyone,

Regretfully, I am in a position where I have to sell my Kahr CW9. I am a student at the UW, and due to a rise in tuition this year, and the overall cost of living, I have to make this hard decision.

The following items are available as a package deal:

- Kahr CW9, standard 7 rd. magazine, original case and paperwork included. Purchased in March, 2012, brand new. 300 round break in, with ZERO malfunctions (all factory FMJ and 50 rounds of Gold Dots). Also, came with a steel guide rod from the factory. I installed a rubberized Talon grip, which is very thin and comfortable (does not snag clothes). It looks great, but also can be cleanly removed.
    - Additional, extended magazine 8 rd. Kahr Factory.
    - Remora pocket/IWB holster, used only a handful of times.
    - Matching DeSantis Magazine pocket holster, intended for the spare 8 rounder.

I would like to sell this gun locally please; I do not intend to ship it (if there isn't any interest here, there are local gun shows that I can attend to sell the package, without absorbing the shipping/transfer cost). I live in the U. District of Seattle, WA.

The pistol is in mint condition. It has been cleaned after each outing, and does not have any scratches or holster wear whatsoever. It looks outstanding.

The price for this package is $375 firm. Consider this:

- Brand new Kahr CW9 = $370, plus $33.30 WA state sales tax, and a 30$ FFL transfer (from Bud's)
    - Remora holster = $30 online
    - Extended magazine = $40 online
    - Magazine holster = $20 online
    - Talon Rubber Grip = $10 shipped

Total = $533.30 for all items new

For the right person, looking for a similar carry system, the value is outstanding, and I am confident that it would be a quick sale at the gun show. If I can find a fellow KahrTalk member to offer first, then I would prefer you guys get the opportunity.

Thanks,
    Albin

Last edited by AlbinLee; 10-29-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: New Sale Price