Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 to 2 weeks? Really?

Default 1 to 2 weeks? Really?

So how long has it taken to get your items from Kahr shop?

2 weeks? Really?

Last fall I ordered online a Mitch Rosen belt slide for a PM45 from the Kahr Shop. There was no email confirmation of shipment... which left me up in the air. It came in about 2-1/2 weeks. It probably all depends on whether they have your item in stock. If I order again from the Kahr shop I will do it on the telephone and verify availability and shipment date. Love my holster!!

Yeah. I think I am going to give them a call.
    Most everything I ordered could be gotten elsewhere but I just thought it was easy to do it all in one place and I was still in the ehhemm, "afterglow" of acquiring my new PM9......

Dropped them an email and they were out of stock on two items and went ahead and sent the two that were in stock.
    I'd sure like to know if something is in stock when I order but it seems more and more online sites don't have real time stock info.
    sighhhhh.

Default ur probably

Quote Originally Posted by jstringer View Post
    Dropped them an email and they were out of stock on two items and went ahead and sent the two that were in stock.
    I'd sure like to know if something is in stock when I order but it seems more and more online sites don't have real time stock info.
    sighhhhh.
    dollars and time ahead, if you just call the vendor who is selling the product to see about avalability..

I received my Mitch Rosen IWB last night and only took about a week.

Mike

Stuff I've ordered from Kahr has normally shown up with a week but I agree their lack of communication re order and shipping status is a bit annoying.
    NRA Benefactor

I guess Kahr stuff is a bit scarce. I like the Desantis mini slide and want one for my PM9 but they are extremely hard to find.
    Folks must really be buying gun stuff in general. Had no idea it was as widespread as it seems to be.

I bet Kahr outsources their online ordering as do mosdt companies. That is why they have such poor stock knowlege and inadequate customer service.

Thats how I see it.

RCG
    .......It's that you shot!

Stay thirsty my friend!

99% of the Liberals give the rest of them a bad name

I would not doubt that one bit....