Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Giving Thanks, not what you think

Default Giving Thanks, not what you think

I came here in March of 2010, lurked for a while, and could not understand the lack of technical information about Kahr guns.
    I read endless threads/posts dealing with the attributes of the "elite" trigger and different "feel" and pull lengths from gun to gun, and the unending "does my gun have it" and "I tried a xx model at the gun store that has a "better" trigger than mine" posts.

I started a thread, suggesting that a trigger pull gage would settle all the confusion and you would have thought I had asked for everyone's W-2.
    I described a way to measure the pull length with a sheet of paper and pencil, but still got a bunch of huffy answers from many who didn't see the need, and just kept bloviating about differences.
    I even suggested they take their gun to a gun store to be measured because they thought a pull gauge was a waste of money.

Since then, this place has evolved into a much better technical source, thanks to the newer members, and those open to technical discussion, with all Kahr owners having benefited.
    Thanks to all those who have taken us there(here) for your contributions, hell we even added a reloading forum!

Thanks, Tilos
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

Glad to have you back. You seem to have been away for some time. The forum has been a good source of technical information for at least a year or more.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Thanks, I'm here but don't post much as we have many more qualified members that have joined, solving problems, and offering simple mods to make Kahrs more reliable.
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

ur knowledge can always enhance this forum, doesnt mean u or I have to always agree on certain ways to do things, but if we don't put forth our suggestions, well things can get very dull around here.

We have alot of grreat talent on this forum. I thinketh ur under estimating urself to.. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY