Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New TP40!

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Kahr sells them for $8.80 each the base and the lock plate... or better the KIT with both parts for $15. The black kit is $19.95. The 9mm and the .40 are interchangeable.

from their home page
    http://www.kahr.com/Kahr-Pistols-Par...r-Products.asp

search for ".40 magazine base plate kit".

This will get you to a page where all of the base plates are listed.

I think shipping will be $5 for up to $49.99, so you can order several... and even get a cap!

Wynn
    Thanks Wynn, I'll be on that in the AM!

I noticed a little printing of the butt end of the grip with a T-shirt on if I leaned forward at all, even though the gun itself is quite comfortable to carry IWB. Maybe this will help a bit.

anutter reason why blocks have that fokking SAS o their gun where kahrs are pull it, aim shoot. nuttin to remember. It damn well better hae a looooooong trigger system. two totally different guns IMO. I own a g19 finest shooter I have ever had, I dont have asafe but it is a safe queen no less to my pMJ9

I might be blowing smoke but I truly believe that in a SHTF scenario, ur gonna be hard pressed to tell a glock trigger from a kahr trigger. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I might be blowing smoke but I truly believe that in a SHTF scenario, ur gonna be hard pressed to tell a glock trigger from a kahr trigger. Just sayin
    No doubt about it. I was just trying to be detailed in my reply to the other guy; not bashing Kahr's trigger at all. After all, the Glock 23 is in the safe now!

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    anutter reason why blocks have that fokking SAS o their gun where kahrs are pull it, aim shoot. nuttin to remember. It damn well better hae a looooooong trigger system. two totally different guns IMO. I own a g19 finest shooter I have ever had, I dont have asafe but it is a safe queen no less to my pMJ9

+1
    After an adrenalin dump, with tunnel vision and loss of fine motor skills, I really think it's all instinct at that point.
    Having a weapon that you are extremely comfortable and proficient with is the real solution.