Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights

Thread: American Eagle Toxic-Metal Free Primer TMJ bullets?

Default American Eagle Toxic-Metal Free Primer TMJ bullets?

All my local Walmart has in the 9mm realm was American Eagle Toxic-Metal Free Primer, 124 Gr. Total Metal Jackets.

I bought two boxes of them, so I'd at least have a few rounds to break in my new K9, but how are these bullets? I can't find much online about them. I've looked them over, all are the same length, have good primers, etc. I don't see anything bad about them, but just curious if anyone has had any experience with them/know anything about them. I'm guessing I can just shoot them up for practice/break-in ammo, or do I need to return them?

No experience with them. I'm pretty darn sure that you can't return them to Wally World so just hope that they all go bang!
    On the internet, the number of posts do not correlate to actual knowledge.
    The notch is supposed to be there as well as the bulge at the front of the frame!
    You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws.

It helps when you know people....I've been able to return just about anything.

...if push comes to shove, at least you can eat the primers since they are non-toxic!