Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace

Thread: New CW9 Range Report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New CW9 Range Report

I recently joined here and posted about my new CW9 in the new members area - thank you all for the warm welcome. I thought I should probably tell the rest of the story...

Even though I had read the threads about prepping and properly lubing a new Kahr, I couldn't resist trying a few rounds straight out of the box, since my LGS also has a small indoor range. I'm happy to report that the little pistol performed flawlessly. I ran through 100 rds of Federal 115gr FMJ and 10 rds of Remington 124gr +P Golden Sabre with absolutely no problems.

Came home and gave it a good cleaning and got more familiar with it, and am looking forward to heading back to the range soon. Great little pistol in my opinion. Thanks again for this great forum.

Chuck

Welcome, several of us have bought and joined lately.

Congrats on the Kahr, I'm loving mine. I have done some upgrades already. Look up wollf springs. Easy swap and it will drop roughly a pound off the pull.

Thanks for the positive range report.
    This place isn't safe.

Glad to hear you got a good one. If one reads the various forums no what gun you buy from whatever maker there can be some doubt in the back of your mind of how it will run. I probably should stop reading the ones I read but I think I'm hooked.

Great little pistols, aren't they?

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Great little pistols, aren't they?

Congratulations!
    Definitely! I've been looking for that magic compromise - a gun that is both fun to shoot and easy to carry. I'm pretty sure this is the one.