Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What holster do YOU recommend for my new p380?

Smile Thands for the photos and tips!

Thanks Wynn--very helpful!

You're most welcome. I hope that you find something that works for you. The P380 is a tiny pistol with full-sized features and has quite a bite when loaded with Buffalo Bore's 90-grain +P Gold Dots, my favorite carry ammo. I like the Bonded Gold Dots for all of my Kahrs, but the P380 really benefits from BB's +P treatment.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Default Tks!

Thanks Wynn--I'll check out that ammo you suggested. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too! Wifey's out shopping and I still have my P380 holsters all over the dining table.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I carry mine in a Recluse front pocket and can't be happier. Always there when you need it yet you don't notice it. Very well made, just wish they had a color a little darker in brown. I have what they call tan and it is too light a color, so I bought the one for my S&W 642 in lack. Much better in my opinion.

Don't forget to check out Remora for IWB. No clip, infinite adjustment, it just plain works. With a P380, you've never know it was there. Some folks don't care for them, but most everybody I've run across loves them. Don't know that I'd recommend one for pocket carry, they are a bit thick for that. There are better choices for pocket carry, but I'll defer to those that actually pocket carry to comment on that.

I have a DeSantis 'SuperFly' pocket holster. It is sort of sticky and also has a velcro 'shield' (removable) that completely eliminates printing. Now here's the catch. I use a DeSantis that is recommended for a Glock 26 . The .380 sits a bit lose but inside the pocket should not present a retention issue...and it draws safe and very quickly.

I also agree that the Remora is a great IWB holster for the .380 or for most smaller 9mm's.

Smile Thanks for the info

Thanks for the recommend. I just picked up my little sweetie today so am looking forward to some range time next week. I'll be trying out some holsters too. Yipee!

If I can figure out how, I'll post some photos. Heck--I know anyone can go to the Kahr site and see any gun at all, but still it's fun to pose her on some background like a model :-)

Default My new P380

Don't know if this'll work, but here goes...

/Users/allen/Desktop/DSCN5554.JPG
    /Users/allen/Desktop/DSCN5550.JPG