CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatars?

+1 on Shotgun Jesus

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Reminds me of Robert Rodriguez... the movie director... wikipedia: "directed such films as Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, The Faculty, Sharkboy and Lavagirl, Spy Kids, Sin City, Planet Terror, and Machete. He is a friend and frequent collaborator of filmmaker Quentin Tarantino."

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Other options...?

Considered using something more personal...

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Reminds me of Robert Rodriguez... the movie director... wikipedia: "directed such films as Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, The Faculty, Sharkboy and Lavagirl, Spy Kids, Sin City, Planet Terror, and Machete. He is a friend and frequent collaborator of filmmaker Quentin Tarantino."

Wynn

Both these guys are awesome film makers! I vote for keeping Shotgun Jesus their Amigo.

Hello to all.... another new owner (cw9) to this forum. I applaud you for an incredible site... and to all of the quality posts I see "stickied". While I am not new to firearms.... 100% disabled Gulf war vet, former police officer, certified Glock armorer, etc.. I am smart enough to know I do not know it all and look forward to learning much more about Kahr handguns. I also hope to have an opportunity to lend some of my knowledge in the future. I am struggling to find out how to add my avatar tho. I have signed out, signed in, etc a few times and can't seem to get a link to upload.... Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? Thanks for the help and again, thanks for a great website.

Rob

Welcome to the forum, Rob. A heartfelt thanks for your service to our nation.

Maybe a moderator can help you. I think there's a minimum number of posts before you can post pictures or upload an avatar.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Welcome to the forum, gulfwarvet!

You need a post count of 30 or more to upload an avatar, so get to posting. But you can post pictures from Photobucket. The way I post pics is upload them to Photobucket, mouse over the image, select the Direct Link, come over here to the Post Edit Window, select the Picture Icon (), paste the link in there and hit Enter. If I am pulling a picture from some other website, I right click it and select Copy Image Location, then post the same way.
    Very interesting...

That explains it... thank you both very much. Gotta get busy and get involved. I will have to find a good picture that represents me and get it uploaded

thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by gulfwarvet View Post
    That explains it... thank you both very much. Gotta get busy and get involved. I will have to find a good picture that represents me and get it uploaded

thanks guys!
    Welcome to the forum & thank you for your service!!