Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remora Holsters 25% discount.

Default Remora Holsters 25% discount.

Remora has 25% off for the new year. Coupon code newyear25. Worth every penny.
    This place isn't safe.

One with my lcr.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This place isn't safe.

I thought Remora was the Cat's meow until a few minutes ago. Carried CW45 all day at 5'o clock with no problem-no movement. Laid on the sofa for the better part of the night no problem. Get up and try and draw and gun comes out *with* the holster... NOT GOOD.

Back to the CrossBreed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by newCW45guy View Post
    I thought Remora was the Cat's meow until a few minutes ago. Carried CW45 all day at 5'o clock with no problem-no movement. Laid on the sofa for the better part of the night no problem. Get up and try and draw and gun comes out *with* the holster... NOT GOOD.

Back to the CrossBreed for me.
    I have never had the holster come out. Stick it between your undies and skin. Once it gets heated up it is like glue.
    This place isn't safe.

I have emailed and called Remora to ask them a question and they have not bothered to get back to me! Its really pissing me off! All I wanna know is if I can get the remora holster with the mag pouch when I order the ankle carry rig. Ill try them again today to see if I can get anywhere!
    Twas the best of times; Twas the worst of times...

Update: I just talked to Owners Daughter and she said Remora's email got hacked and they are fixing it now. And they are extremely busy she said. Busiest week ever!
    Anyone ever try their Ankle Carry Rig? Thoughts?
    http://www.remoraholsterstore.com/Se...s.asp?Cat=1832

I used one for my CW45 with the CTL laser, since it was difficult to find a holster that would accomadate the laser. ONCE i didn't tighten my belt after loosening after a large meal, and it slid down the back of my pants and out my pants the leg. It was not a happy experience, but at least the gun stayed in the holster and never exposed the trigger. Either wear tighter fittiing pants, or make sure your belt is tight. Someone should have caught that dance I was doing to get that down my pants leg on video, might have won some money.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

My Remora sometimes comes out with my Sig P938. It's a really tight fitting holster. I've never had a problem with the Remora that I have for my Glocks. It's a looser fit.
    Yes, I am a gun lovin' woman!
    16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by TheTman View Post
    I used one for my CW45 with the CTL laser, since it was difficult to find a holster that would accomadate the laser. ONCE i didn't tighten my belt after loosening after a large meal, and it slid down the back of my pants and out my pants the leg. It was not a happy experience, but at least the gun stayed in the holster and never exposed the trigger. Either wear tighter fittiing pants, or make sure your belt is tight. Someone should have caught that dance I was doing to get that down my pants leg on video, might have won some money.
    Although that had to of been a nerve racking experience whomever was watching probably thought you had some itchy bed bugs or something! HAHA!
    I think I am going to order one for my PM9 with CT as well but I am going to get the Leather lined one and have it fit an extra mag as well. Then carry it in my cargo pocket. This looks like an exceptional carry rig for a cargo pocket for sure. Check it out!
    http://remoraholsters.com/No_Clip_Holsters.html
    The leather lined will make it thinner and the mag pouch will make it wider for cargo pocket carry! Ta dah!

Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    Update: I just talked to Owners Daughter and she said Remora's email got hacked and they are fixing it now. And they are extremely busy she said. Busiest week ever!
    Anyone ever try their Ankle Carry Rig? Thoughts?
    http://www.remoraholsterstore.com/Se...s.asp?Cat=1832
    I ordered one of the 3 way rigs - pocket, waist and ankle. To me, it was so thick it was bulbous. With my CM9 it looked like I had a baseball in my pocket. Same thing for on the ankle. It was too thick in the waistband and so sticky that I would have to undress myself to get it placed and try to keep it positioned as I refastened my pants and belt - no go, it would move out of position. YMMV, but I think it is a POS. I sent it back and got a refund.

FWIW, I paid $14.95 each for 2 of the Stays-Put Ultra pocket holsters and I intend to get a 3rd one. I find them ideal in the pocket or AIWB. They don't make an ankle holster.

The overwhelming opinion of countless posters is that the Galco Ankle Glove is the best ankle holster. Expensive, but you get what you pay for and it will last.
    Very interesting...