Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: New cm45

Default New cm45

just at kahr arms web site and saw CM45 is coming out did not say when but a least they are going to put it out.Should have done that awhile back they could had have a good jump on the market

probably after the SHOT show
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I hear that it will be available around mid-year.
    Very interesting...

it is showing up on the distributors website but zero stock or picture yet.
    PM9
    Combat Elite Arms
    Registered FFL 01/03 SOT
    Retired LEO

Default cm45 picture

I saw a picture where I found the kahrtalk forum. I am pretty excited about it. Hope to have this gun whenever it comes out. I have postponed buying crimson trace for my cm9, I would probably rather have it on the 45. Why be stingy, I could always have them for both.

When Jay called me about my PM45 today, I put in another plug for a K45. He said that he would like one, too!

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    When Jay called me about my PM45 today, I put in another plug for a K45. He said that he would like one, too!

Wynn
    I'd rather have a MK45, Wynn.

I'm really getting to like the K and P sizes. It's just a great fit and about as easy to CC as the PM/MK's. I'm just lacking a P45 for now, but I've got my P40 as my usual EDC. I want to see what the 180-gr GDSB's are like... hopefully later today. I like the larger cavities. CCI & Speer seem to know what they're doing.

The weight difference really favors the polymers for me. Steel is nice, but not to haul around when the polymers are the same size and capacity... shorts down here. It's about 64° now!

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".