Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun

Thread: pm9 slide on cm9 frame

Default pm9 slide on cm9 frame

If this has been covered by anyone before please direct me and delete this post.

Was wondering if I had a cm9 and needed a new slide could I use a pm9 slide?

Would I have to buy the pm9 1:10 twist barrel?

Beside the front sight would I need to buy the pm9 slide parts or would the pm9 slide accept the cm9 slide parts?

Thank you for any input.
    Never use your gun to pistol whip someone,that could mar the finish.

Does anyone have any insight?

This has been covered before. Except p9 to cw9. I believe someone actually contacted kahr and that was a no go.

Default never

Quote Originally Posted by kahrbw9 View Post
    If this has been covered by anyone before please direct me and delete this post.

Was wondering if I had a cm9 and needed a new slide could I use a pm9 slide?

Would I have to buy the pm9 1:10 twist barrel?

Beside the front sight would I need to buy the pm9 slide parts or would the pm9 slide accept the cm9 slide parts?

Thank you for any input.
    seen a slide that was not made bad in the first place ever go bad.

kahr does not play around with that stuff, so if u ask them they are gonna tellyou no they won't.

I am of the opiion the cm and new style PMslides and barrels will interchange.

The internals are definitely the same. the barrels except for the rifling (not the twis1in 10 for both models) will interchange. The recoil springs are the same for each model.

If I needed a new slide though I would stick with a cm for a cm and a PM for a PM. why rock the boat. Just sayin

The slides on each is 5.42" but kahr shows the PM barrel at 3.1" long while the cm barrel is 3.0" in length. I sometimes wonder if there is actualy a difference in that both slides are the same length. If there is a actual barrel length diffeerence,I would then think it is the .10" that is actually sticking out of the slide and nuttin more. Again without having all the parts in front of u to test, measure etc, I am merely surmising..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

The current PM9 and CM9 use the same exact frame. The slides and barrels and slide stops are different.

That has been established, even though Kahr mistakenly said nogo. The barrels will work from slide to slide too in the PM/CM series. Somebody on the forum has both, and confirmed that.

Thankyou CJB