Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Another avatar issue

Default Another avatar issue

I registered last night and the only option in the CP for editing my avatar was to not use one. I saw a thread regarding this problem with the recommendation to log out and then back in which resolved that OP's problem. I tried again this morning and I still cannot ad my avatar.

No rush, though. The wife and are going for a cruise today before the games, then fishing tomorrow (then more football). Cheers.

Default avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nuke View Post
    I registered last night and the only option in the CP for editing my avatar was to not use one. I saw a thread regarding this problem with the recommendation to log out and then back in which resolved that OP's problem. I tried again this morning and I still cannot ad my avatar.

No rush, though. The wife and are going for a cruise today before the games, then fishing tomorrow (then more football). Cheers.

I'm a newbie also, and ask the same question. You need to have 30 posts before you can add an avatar
    I'll admit---I'm trigger happy

Correctamundo. It's just a way of screening trolls and spammers.

We'll all anxiously await you fellas hitting the 30 mark and showing us a new avatar.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I figured it was something like that. Guess I'll surf the forum and run my post count up with pointless garbage... Well, the mischievious side of me wnats to, anyway.

And so your post would be different than ours how?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I am shocked, nay..outraged that anyone would purposely conspire to post pointless garbage on this august forum.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

ya me too