I've been carrying my CM9 in a Blackhawk IWB holster for about 6 months. It had terrible retention (my gun fell out on the floor of the restroom at church and I was sure that everyone in the sanctuary across the hall heard it). Since I carry with one in the pipe, I wanted something more secure. I considered a PJ holster since the reviews are so good but I really wanted leather. I bought a Galco and was unhappy because it hung up on the slide release. Then I saw a leather Kusiak holster on a forum for the S&W Bodyguard 380. The quality looked good and they listed on for the PM9 so I took the plunge. Minutes after ordering, my bride said, "I want one for my gun too!" so I called Pepi Kusiak and he included it in the same box with no additional shipping. I placed the order on Tuesday and received the holsters on the next Monday. He makes the holsters himself and guarantees satisfaction. Price is just $35 or $45 with a built-in mag holder. Here is a link to their site: Kusiak Leather Pictures follow. The last one shows my CM9 with my bride's Bodyguard 380.