Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First experience? Incomplete order of course

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default First experience? Incomplete order of course

Ordered a magazine and a pair of pierce grips for a CM-9 I just bought, charged for each but when it showed up it was just the mag. The included packing list only listed the magazine whatever that means. Amazing that with only two items they still manage to seemingly ignore half the order.

Called the first time around 2:30 this afternoon, 8 minutes of waiting before being sent to voicemail, so I left a message. Call back around 4 pm, 11 minutes of waiting before voicemail this time. Incredibly unimpressive, if you're going to dump me to voicemail why do I have to wait 10 minutes first?

First and last order from them and certainly won't be buying or recommending their guns to anyone. Can't imagine how much more frustrated I'd be if I was having actual gun issues and couldn't reach them.

I don't think anyone here can help you, your mind is made up.

Have a nice day.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I don't think anyone here can help you, your mind is made up.

Have a nice day.
    Quite helpful. You're right though, my mind is made up not based solely on my own experience, but on what I found about their shop after a few minutes of research.

Edit: Also, wasn't looking for help from anyone on here? I was simply sharing my experience.

Got a response to my email and they're on backorder apparently. That's one of those things you generally let your customers know about - a simple notation on the packing list of grips - "ON ORDER" would have sufficed.

I can understand your frustration. Maybe you just need to vent here a bit and then try again Monday morning? Could be half the shop is out with the flu or something like that. I've dealt a few times on the phone with Kahr with good success.
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

yup colonel, not worth wasting our time on this poster. He has all the answers. I notice that alot with posters who are authorities with only 2 posts to their name..
    for me , not worht a good bye even. Just bye..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Actually in hindsight the majority of the crew is probably at the SHOT show. This isn't offered as any viable excuse but I suspect the few left behind are hopelessly buried.

Of course goofs like this could happen anywhere. Their response although slow was probably considered low priority in lieu of them being short handed.

Given half a chance Kahr will take care of things, customer should always be # 1 and usually they are but sometimes things happen.

Didn't want to come across as ridiculing you or belittling you in any way but I sensed your mind was made up and that's ok.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm not saying Kahr is a horrible company and I'm going to throw my gun away, but that is pretty weak customer service from anyone selling anything. My order was made 7 days ago, partly filled and no mention of the other part being on backorder? No bueno.

To further explain my frustration; I bought the CM-9 to replace an XD-45 as a daily carry piece, but I'm not going to switch until I'm comfortable with my accuracy with the CM. I have very, very limited free time to get to the range with that free time decreasing even more starting next week.
    My first few outings were not going well at all so I decided to order the grip (pinky extension for mag) with the idea being I would have this weekend to shoot a couple hundred rounds over the course of the weekend and see how I was doing. Thus my frustration when I get the order and its missing my grip I was banking on having this weekend - had they notified me of the back order status I would have been able to try and find it somewhere else.

Again, I have no beef with the product at all and 500 rounds in I have been quite pleased with performance of the gun itself. However, to me its all in the details and Kahr has failed me on the details.

aw now ur trying to cover ur ass.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

ur quote: First and last order from them and certainly won't be buying or recommending their guns to anyone

sure in the hells sounds horrible to me..

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post

ur quote: First and last order from them and certainly won't be buying or recommending their guns to anyone

sure in the hells sounds horrible to me..
    Trying to cover my ass? If I really cared wouldn't I create a new name and start fresh? And yes, that is what I said and I stand by it 100% - now please explain how that translates to me saying they were horrible?

I won't be recommending them because of the lack of attention to detail, nothing to do with the quality of the product.