Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First experience? Incomplete order of course

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyKahr View Post
    Whoa, when jocko quotes things stay spelled correctly. I thought maybe they would revert back to jockoese.
    Probably was cut and paste .
    As for kahr service I ordered a new recoil spring assembly on the 11th and received it on the 16th.. intact. I currently have over 2500 hundred rounds on the original and still working fine. Love my pm9!!

well we all knows that companies some times screw up, but most and that incudes kahr does an excellent job of CS to. I hav ehad other companies d!ck me around before but why come on this fourm and ventto us and kinda piss us off while doing it. U know Grotman, if you had this issue I can rest assured u could have come on here and vented in such a way that would neer have gotten the type of reaction, for u would IMO doneit correctly.

Hell we certainly as forum members can make one feel better. Itis not our fault he fella is evidetnly happey with 500 good rounds out of hs gun. It also did 't bust his balls to call or wirte kahr to see why the rest of his order was not filled. I would certainly think kahrs busness has been hectic this past month. People are buying anything that goes bang..

certainly was cute and paste. to. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I've never had a problem with anything I've ordered. Of course, I'm smart enough to check on availability first.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Muggsy: ur quote I'm smart enough

is very very questionable. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Your first post rips on the company and claims they're horrible, you'll never use them again or recommend them to anyone....because of one day....a Friday before a holiday DURING the SHOT show. There are a LOT of good experiences with their CS on this site....the company makes things right when given a chance, which you're not going to do. Not sure what else you expect from here...

Last edited by Tinman507; 01-18-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

ur to much tinman: Just sayin

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Cute little fella, I could use a hug and a life.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm huggin u now, can'tu feel it. as far as a life, I amyself am still looking for my life, so ur on ur own there..

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    aw now ur trying to cover ur ass.

ur quote: First and last order from them and certainly won't be buying or recommending their guns to anyone

sure in the hells sounds horrible to me..
    Trying to cover my ass? If I really cared wouldn't I create a new name and start fresh? And yes, that is what I said and I stand by it 100% - now please explain how that translates to me saying they were horrible?

I won't be recommending them because of the lack of attention to detail, nothing to do with the quality of the product.