Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First experience? Incomplete order of course

I think Jocko was replying to Bawanna.
    Welcome to the forum, hope your issues get worked out.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    I've never had a problem with anything I've ordered. Of course, I'm smart enough to check on availability first.

http://www.kahr.com/Grips/Kahr-Pearce-Grip.asp <<there or in the cart, where is there any mention of availability or anything of that nature? Not sure what I'm missing there?

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    It also did 't bust his balls to call or wirte kahr to see why the rest of his order was not filled. I would certainly think kahrs busness has been hectic this past month. People are buying anything that goes bang..
    What? I most certainly did call multiple times as well as email them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman507 View Post
    I think Jocko was replying to Bawanna.
    Welcome to the forum, hope your issues get worked out.
    Thanks, they did email me back to let me know the grips were on backorder and will ship when they get them in.

Again, my whole beef here is that there was no mention of why part of my paid in full order wasn't shipped until I went out of my way to get an answer. Apparently my approach has upset a bunch of people and I have nothing more to say here - my sole purpose was to give my experience with them whether the masses like it or not.

Ok, I understand.
    Thanks for stopping by

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

NortheastNOLE - I had the same experience - no forewarning that the part had been back ordered - just shipped what they had and let me discover the issue when the envelope arrived.

I don't see this thread traveling anyplace good. So lets call it a brand new day and start over with a fresh outlook, a song in our heart and a smile or whatever passes for a smile on our face.

Welcome Northeast, it's not all perfect but it's not all that bad either.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."