Good morning all! Ever since the announcement at Shot show, I've been extremely interested in the new CW380. After not hearing much about the release date, etc, I called and spoke with a salesman with Kahr this morning. He was very nice and knowledgeable about the gun and even said that he was one of the beta testers on this one. He anticipated a limited release to dealers within the next 30 days with a more widespread availability in the next 45-60 days.

We already knew the MSRP but I did discuss previous issues on the P380 and ammo preferences. He said that a lot of things have been ironed out on this gun and that he personally had over 1000 rounds when he beta tested. He said that he used every kind of .380 ammo they could find (blazer, wwb, american eagle, federal, etc) and it shot flawlessly except for the russian ammo which had multiple issues. He said just use good, US made SAAMI approved ammo and there should be very little issues with ammo problems.

All in all, we spoke for about 15 minutes and he was very excited about this release. I'm now more excited about this than I had been before I called! Hope this little bit of info helps anyone else who is looking forward to the CW380!