Xssights   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big dot for pm9

Default Re: Big dot for pm9

I shoot 6 inch groups at 10 yards as fast as I can pull the trigger with mine and I'm a pretty lousy shot. At realistic combat distance they'll get the job done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Try Amazon.com if you haven't. I found my Trijicon HD NS with Orange Outlined FS for my new G23 and had them in a few days. Planet Optics mislead me into thinking for an extra $20 I could have them shipped in 1-3 days instead of 1-3 months and nearly two weeks of no shipping at all, I found them on Amazon and canceled the PO order. NOW... I'm waiting on my danged Glock Installation tools from the Glock Store... three weeks and counting... 2 weeks since they collected my money... which should have meant they were being shipped! I don't want to spend $35 or $40 for someone else to put the danged sights on!

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Got my standard dot sights yesterday I ordered. I called and changed it to the big dot but it must not have went through. Oh well. I installed them anyway, I really like them they seem a lot quicker and a big improvement from the stock sights. The install went ok the front was tricky I used a tri-stone instead of a file.

Here's a pic.

Default Big dot for pm9

I just got mine today, but sadly I still have to wait a week for my PM9 (CA 10 day waiting).

These are really nice sights!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362456687.917713.jpg

It's a huge difference from stock! I think the rear has a lot to do with it.