Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: MK9 Modifications

Default MK9 Modifications

Here is my Kahr MK9 with the sandpaper tape on the grip front-side and polished parts (barrel, Guide rod, magazine catch, slide release lever, magazine).
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a beautiful gun! I have to have one. There is a MK9 elite 03 with n/s at my local dealer for 795 NIB, do you think this is a good deal?
    A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

I bought mine for $695 last christmas but I am not sure what Elites go for.

Quote Originally Posted by PETE14 View Post
    I bought mine for $695 last christmas but I am not sure what Elites go for.
    does yours have night sights?
    A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

No and at the time I could not find one anywhere and I tried to talk the guy down and he told me no because he knew he could sell it. It was the last one that he had.

So I guess it would be safe to assume that if your's had n/s it would be 795. And if that is the case and i can get the elite with n/s for 795 it must be a good deal. Do you carry your mk9 every day? I'm wondering how much of a difference it would be from my PM9. I think it would be nice to be able to mix it up a little.

I carry it everyday. Thought it might be too heavy at first but I think it is perfect. I carry this knife and sometimes the UZI pen. I carry it in the holster shown which is really thin and sticky so when I pull it stays in my pants.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TheSorb Guest

$795 for an Elite MK9 with night sights seems like an extraordinary value to me...I'd pull the trigger, so to speak!