Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: Recluse Pocket Holster for P380 + mag holder

Default Recluse Pocket Holster for P380 + mag holder

I have a Recluse OS Square Pocket holster for the P380. The holster is in great shape. This one has room for the extra mag and is made for a right-handed shooter. The trigger guard mechanism on this is great and having the extra mag available is a bonus. I just do not pocket carry.

It looks like the one listed below. I will ship for $30 as soon as I have the money. PayPal is accepted.

https://www.recluseholster.com/Produ...350-1349841731
    Last edited by itsthelaw; 02-12-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Adjusted the price after looking at the retail. Priced to sell!

Adjusted again.

Anyone want to give this a try?

This thread is from well over a year ago, but do you happen to still have the holster for sale? I recently purchased my first Kahr and have been looking to try one of these out.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgage View Post
    This thread is from well over a year ago, but do you happen to still have the holster for sale? I recently purchased my first Kahr and have been looking to try one of these out.
    Recently bought the smallest Recluse for my p380 w/CT. Expensive, but holster works great.
    No, not for sale. I looked at various sources like ebay etc for a used one one before "biting the bullet" and buying new.

Slowburn are you itsthelaw posting under a different name? Or are you just saying specifically your Recluse is not for sale? Regardless I appreciate the input. I am planning on getting the SOLO (the smallest one). Seems to be the best thin pocket holster around.

Nope, not itsthelaw. Just sayin I'm keepin mine. The only drawback for me is its leather, so I don't STORE the gun in the holster.