Tommy Gun   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: love my new PJ butt...

Exclamation love my new PJ butt...

Just got my new PJ holster today for my cw9 and i love it...

except the tension is not as much as i would like and there is a lot of slop(the pistol moves around in the holster)

i have tightened the tension screw as tight as i dare and i am still having the same issue.

is this a normal thing that i need to get used to or what?

thanks guys

Not normal at all. My PJ is perfect. Shoot him an email and I'm sure he will make it right.

Jeff (I think that's his name?) will take care of you. Let him know of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbang View Post
    Jeff (I think that's his name?) will take care of you. Let him know of the issue.
    Paul is the owner/creator of PJ, and hes a great guy to work with. If you let him know, he will tell you how to fix it, or make it right for sure. My PJ rides perfect, and has great retention. Wear it everyday! Let us know how it works out
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

Yup, better to contact the maker than the Internet here. Give them the respect to fix it instead of airing out the issue here.

but don't send it in for repairs for a couple more weeks so that he can get my new holster made quicker

Quote Originally Posted by aKahrt_and_p2KT View Post
    Yup, better to contact the maker than the Internet here. Give them the respect to fix it instead of airing out the issue here.
    Ak I didn't mean any disrespect to paul or PJ holsters when i asked. I know that if i contacted him he would make it better, based on his reputation on this forum. I only asked here so as to not bother him and waste his time if this was how the holster was supposed to be designed

Quote Originally Posted by micotu View Post
    but don't send it in for repairs for a couple more weeks so that he can get my new holster made quicker
    don't hold up my order either!!!

Seems this is a much easier fix than I anticipated here is my response from Paul.

"
    Here is something you can try that works well. Slowly heat the area around the trigger guard with a hair dryer or heat gun. When the kydex starts to soften, put the gun in and then form the kydex at the front of the trigger guard closest to the muzzle of the gun. You can also heat the area above the slide and then compress the holster slightly.

If that doesn't work you could send it to me and I'd fix it up."

Paul seems like a stand up guy who stands behind his product, we could use more business owners like him

Let us know how it worked out.
    "Never pet a burning dog"