CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from WA?

No any self respecting gun owner, shut the lights and left....
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I live on the Idaho/Washington border, on the right side of the border. If you're from Washington you know which state that is. I am a Cougar fan but live in Vandal country. Own and carry three Kahrs but not all at the same time. Hope you don't mind a hitchiker on your State thread.

I am from WA. If it was not for Mrs Gokyo I would have left after 1639 passed. I have friends in ID. I still hope to move there sooner than later. I might find I would miss her if I do move.

My daughter recently bought 160 acres in Montana, said there's room for us there. Hoping with a new governor and attorney general things might turn around but a lot of California transplants here so not much hope.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

and what's holding you back?????????????????????????????????????????????

SW WA here. No Kimbers but do have Kahrs. Like the Colonel I'm hoping that November will bring us a new, non-Leftist Governor, and AG. That would help us repeal 1639. A man can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    My daughter recently bought 160 acres in Montana, said there's room for us there. Hoping with a new governor and attorney general things might turn around but a lot of California transplants here so not much hope.
    Quite a few transplants in Montana too. But, at least everybody is spread out a bit more.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    Quite a few transplants in Montana too. But, at least everybody is spread out a bit more.
    That plus nothing on the land yet is exactly what's holding me back. You can't seem to get away from all the negative things.

Wyoming might be even better, last I checked they were holding at 7 people per square mile. If I could pick up 5 or 6 square miles with at least one canyon in it, I'd have plenty of room to breath, could put my house at the end of the canyon so when I shoot the sound would be directed upwards and away so any transplants wouldn't hear the noise.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That plus nothing on the land yet is exactly what's holding me back. You can't seem to get away from all the negative things.

Wyoming might be even better, last I checked they were holding at 7 people per square mile. If I could pick up 5 or 6 square miles with at least one canyon in it, I'd have plenty of room to breath, could put my house at the end of the canyon so when I shoot the sound would be directed upwards and away so any transplants wouldn't hear the noise.
    I've thought of Wyoming too. I just don't like the cold winters anymore. I may have to go as out in the sticks as I can find in the southwest somewhere.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Renton, WA, (King County) 25 miles from Seattle

Greetings from King County, near Maple Valley. I just signed up to this forum. I became a Kahr owner when I stumbled upon a PM9 at Fall City Firearms. What a sweet piece. I quickly fell in love with that little gun. I have just added the CW45 to the collection (gun number 46) but have not yet taken possession thanks to the new wait period. Any suggestions on the CW45 would be appreciated.