Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kahr T9

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kahr T9

As stated in the title, I'm looking for a Kahr T9. The condition is not too important. I would rather have a competition model. A used one is also preferred as long as there are no function issues.

PM me with offers and let me know if there are any AR parts or maybe other items you would be interested in. Perhaps we can work out a trade.

Thanks,
    TT
    Kahr K9, P9
    NRA Life Member, Pistol/Shotgun Instructor
    "TOUJOURS PRET": French family motto meaning "Always Ready"
    "A Gair Duw Yn Ucha": Gaelic/Scottish family motto meaning "God Before All Others"

Quote Originally Posted by TacTeacher View Post
    As stated in the title, I'm looking for a Kahr T9. The condition is not too important. I would rather have a competition model. A used one is also preferred as long as there are no function issues.

PM me with offers and let me know if there are any AR parts or maybe other items you would be interested in. Perhaps we can work out a trade.

Thanks,
    TT
    Jeep had one for sale I think on gunbroker. Might PM him Jeep not to be confused with Jeepster although they walk and talk and act alot alike, might be related. That was only a few days ago so he might still have it. Looked good and he'd improved it some. Sounds like a good match to me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I've got a T40, not a T9 - so if you're open to a different caliber, I've got a pretty good deal on one.

Kahr T40 w/ night sights KT4043-NOVAK .40S&W : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com
    ~Mike F.
    April 19th, 1775 - when marksmanship met history, and the heritage began. Liberty, Heritage, and Marksmanship.

Are you a Rifleman or a cook? Attend an Appleseed event and discover your heritage.

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    I've got a T40, not a T9 - so if you're open to a different caliber, I've got a pretty good deal on one.

Kahr T40 w/ night sights KT4043-NOVAK .40S&W : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com
    Crap, my bad. I'll turn myself in for dementia testing first thing monday morning. An here I thought I could be a cupid for gun owners. WRONG again!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Bawanna,

I appreciate the help!

Jeep,

Thanks for the offer, it looks great! But I am looking for the 9mm version. I intend to thread the barrel for use with my suppressor. I'm into class III stuff and just have not taken the time (or the money) to get a .40 cal suppressor. I have too many class III things I'm waiting on now.

I'm waiting on a Form I to come back for my AR15 7.5 inch barrel SBR and another Form I for my H&R Topper 12ga SBR with an 8.5 inch barrel and birdshead grip.

No more Class III stuff until I get the current stuff cleared away.
    Kahr K9, P9
    NRA Life Member, Pistol/Shotgun Instructor
    "TOUJOURS PRET": French family motto meaning "Always Ready"
    "A Gair Duw Yn Ucha": Gaelic/Scottish family motto meaning "God Before All Others"

Just a heads up, the barrel is not extended enough for threading, and Kahr does not offer an extended one.

I don't know of anybody who is offering one either, so you're probably looking at sweet talking Storm Lake or LW.

SBR AR15's are fun. My buddy has one - the Noveske flaming pig is pretty much mandatory, unless you've got a can
    ~Mike F.
    April 19th, 1775 - when marksmanship met history, and the heritage began. Liberty, Heritage, and Marksmanship.

Are you a Rifleman or a cook? Attend an Appleseed event and discover your heritage.

IIRC, the staggered barrel locking lug on the barrel (which also creates the offset feed ramp) that allows Kahr Pistols to be as low riding in the hand as they are is one of the Patents held by Kahr.

Therefore, no one can legally make a barrel with that feature (and it would be a required feature in any Kahr pistol, to date, to allow functionality) without license from Kahr to do so.

About this, Colt Firearms can advise, as they tried to use (infringe upon) that feature on thier "Pocket Nine", and "Pony" series pistols around 13 or so years ago, and were quickly challenged in the Courts.

Result?

An undisclosed settlement with Kahr, and the very quick cessation of the manufacture of the "Pocket Nine" and "Pony" pistols by Colt Firearms.

I was told a few years ago by a distributor of Kahr pistols that, even though at one time Cylinder & Slide was working with Kahr and Barsto to offer a .357Sig barrel as a custom feature, Kahr and Barsto could not come to terms, so, no joy.

The suppressed pistol sounds really cool, but I wonder if the increased weight on the barrel end will affect the semiauto function on the tilting barrel system.

The increased weight generally goofs it up - but that is why quite a few pistol suppressors have a nelson recoil booster to ensure proper function.
    ~Mike F.

PM sent about possible sale.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I have TP9 for sale here Pistols : Sig Pro/Kahr TP9 Great Prices