Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NRA Instructor Program

Default NRA Instructor Program

Hello,
    I just joined the forum a few minutes ago. I am an NRA Instructor and faxed an order for a PM9 yesterday. I got a fax confirmation that it went through, but I have heard nothing from Kahr. I called them and sent various emails as well. I just want to make sure they received the fax/order, and how long they would take to fill it. Anyone here done this before?
    Sal

The last one I bought from them I didn't really hear much from them for a few weeks, then got a tracking number in my email. They are busier than they've ever been, so your guess is as good as anyone's on how long it could take unfortunately....

Thanks, I just want a confirmation that is in fact on order and not in limbo. Of course I want it yesterday :-) I hate to never get it.

Mine took about a month. That was a couple of years ago. The program works very well and is a great deal for instructors. Wait it out. It is worth it.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Last I heard all new orders were running at least 6 weeks behind due to the current panic buying going on. Don't hold Kahr to that as it has been a month or so since I heard that. All firearms related businesses are so buried in orders that a 6 week wait is not that bad these days.
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Hey, Remember back in the day when you could just go buy a gun or bullets? (and I don't mean because they're controlled or banned...they're just all sold out).

Good time to be in the firearms industry.

I wish my crystal ball would have told me to buy Stocks in Ammo and guns!
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Thanks guys, I got an email on Friday Feb 22, two days after the order and they said 6-8 weeks. I just wanted to have a confirmation number.
    On a side note, Kahr wants a copy of the FFL that you are using. None would give it to me (I would not either in their place). So I took the paper work to the FFL and had him fax it. Can't wait for the gun, I am a pure Glock man after owning and trying many firearms. The Kahr fits between the Glock 26, and the Kel Tec p3at I have. When I can't carry my Glock 36.

Speaking of sending things to Kahr. After mailing my warranty card to them, I never got an e-mail or anything saying that they received it. Should I have received some sort of notification. This was about 1.5 months ago.

Okay, I'm in the dark here.
    I'm a NRA instructor too. What kind of deal does Kahr offer for NRA instructors on purchases?