Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Couldn't post it on the Kahr website. Tp9 thoughts?

When I had a couple glocks I to tried to become a member there. Never excepted. Oh well, life goes on.

I do like the new design TP series. But I never had one of the older designs to try.

a very strange forum indeed.bunch of pre madonna's over there. I think u gotta swear some kind of oath even, like never to speak ill of a glock no matter how many issues ur glock has, u must admit it is u the owners fault. A some talk about the kool aid on this forum. they bottle and sell their's. Just sayin

could be just rumor, but I was told that if u drink enough of the glock talk kool-aid that Nancy Pegosie and Diane Einstein photos will get one sexually excited Being the "semper volgare" person thatI am , I drank 3 quarts of it and it did nadda for me, although i did have a nice effortless colonosphy that next day
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

jocko!

Glock is supposed to be CAPITALIZED!

Who needs a stinking Glock when you've got a Kahr!

I carried my G23C for the first time Saturday to go to the gun show. I thought I might get some goodies for it. Did get a holster customized for it from Deadeye Luke. That's at least the third one I've gotten from him. We had a really good talk while he adjusted my holster. He liked the MDJ holster I was wearing... $35 + about $4 shipping.

I won't be carrying that much, though, if I bend forward at all, the rig prints. It's just too thick... a block! But, yeah, it holds 13+1 and I have a 15-round reload on the other side... G22 mag. The 22-rounders are a bit taller and I haven't tried them, yet.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    I carried my G23C for the first time Saturday to go to the gun show. I thought I might get some goodies for it. Did get a holster customized for it from Deadeye Luke. That's at least the third one I've gotten from him. We had a really good talk while he adjusted my holster. He liked the MDJ holster I was wearing... $35 + about $4 shipping.

I won't be carrying that much, though, if I bend forward at all, the rig prints. It's just too thick... a block! But, yeah, it holds 13+1 and I have a 15-round reload on the other side... G22 mag. The 22-rounders are a bit taller and I haven't tried them, yet.

Wynn
    That holster looks just like a Kholster. I bought a couple of them five or six years ago, one for a CW9 and one for a SIG. I never wore them because the leather 'squeaked'.

I hadn't noticed that. I would treat it with something if it did that. Mink oil or saddlesoap. I have three different IWB holsters now and none of them makes the Block "smaller". Actually I have 4 if I count the one-size-fits-all OWB nylon holster for my 2" belt rig... battle pistol rig!

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".