Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Capacity with Kahr-Type Trigger

Default Walther PPX

Quote Originally Posted by itsthelaw View Post
    Is there a trigger on any high capacity gun or a trigger mod that will result in a similar trigger to kahr? I use an M&P9c with a 17rd mag as my home defense gun and have extra 17rd mags to give myself plenty of fire. BUT, I carry a Kahr when I leave the house. IMO, there is no better combination of compact firearm without safeties and the trigger is awesome. I do train with both guns. I would like to have a home defense gun with a similar trigger to the Kahr. I find the first shot is the one that is impacted by the change in triggers and the first one is probably extremely important.
    You may want to look at the new Walther PPX.
    It's a hammer fired DAO gun.
    I haven't tried it, but the trigger is supposed to be excellent.
    http://www.waltherarms.com/products/handguns/ppx/
    Last edited by Barth; 02-25-2013 at 04:30 PM.

My vote is Kahr make the double-stacked guns. I know this has been kicked around the forum before. They could widen the grip slightly and give us say 12-13 rounds of 9mm in a P/K sized pistol that would barely be wider than a single stack. I would be all over that.
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Quote Originally Posted by johnh View Post
    My vote is Kahr make the double-stacked guns. I know this has been kicked around the forum before. They could widen the grip slightly and give us say 12-13 rounds of 9mm in a P/K sized pistol that would barely be wider than a single stack. I would be all over that.
    Yes-sir-ee-bob. If I could get a double-stack TP9, 13-15 rounds, I'd be in hog heaven. Its my dream sidearm.

Default High Capacity with Kahr-Type Trigger

2nd that motion. Make it a "C" version for cost, call it CT9, 15 + 1, I'm in. The perfect bog brother to my CW.

For now, the M&P shield plus M&P full size may be the hot ticket for a two gun combo with striker fired trigger.