CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace

Thread: Remora Holster Question

Default Remora Holster Question

Anybody here has one of these for the pm45? It just seems that the recomended size would be too small for this gun. If you have one please comment. Also, could you possibly fit an m&p compact in the same holster. Thank you.

The PM45 is almost exactly the same size at the P9. Same height, same length, just slightly thicker. I have the Remora 3C that is the recommended size for the P9. I personally feel that is just a tad too deep and it gives me less purchase drawing than I'd like. My TP9, which is .5" longer (slide) fits in the 3C perfectly based on my preference for how high it rides. The difference is definitely personal preference, many will prefer their firearm be deeper in the holster.

I think I would like the 3B, meant for the PM9, for my P9. The P9 would fit the 3B similar to how my TP9 fits in the 3C.

Anyway. My point. The PM45 would work fine in the 3C, but if you want slightly less coverage on the back edge of the trigger guard to give you complete grip access, you might consider the 3B.

Given that the 3B is the recommended size from Remora, that's what I'd go with based on my experience w/ the 3C / P9 combination.

Thanks for the good info chrish.