Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dot Night Sights for CM9

Quote Originally Posted by S281 View Post
    I got the stake on front sight from Dawson for my CM9, does anybody know of a video on how to install it? The directions included look easy enough but I would like to see a video before I try it.

I'd advise:
    Putting tape on the slide (to protect it) before removing the OEM front sight.
    Place a piece of paper/tape or non-marring tool over the sight before tapping it in place.
    Place the sight down on a solid, non-marring surface (not a table mat) to do the flaring.
    Use a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfunk436 View Post
    So I'm clear to get the XS Big Dot I will need to send in my slide so they can install? Or buy a different set from them and have a local gunsmith install? I have a CM9 as well...Thanks
    Yes, currently XS is only selling the Big Dot sight with posts for "C" series Kahr pistols as an in-house install.
    You can buy their Big Dot sight for other model Kahr pistols (these have a front dovetail) and have a local gunsmith do the install, but the local smith will need to mill a front dovetail on your CM9's slide.

Regards,
    Greg

Thank you for the vid and tips!! exactly what i was looking for.

Default Re: Dot Night Sights for CM9

Quote Originally Posted by Glock23 View Post
    Yes. Out of stock at the moment, but yes. I've got a set on order for my CM40.

http://www.kahr.com/Sights/Kahr-CWCM...ght-Sights.asp

--Bionic - Tapatalk 2--
    FYI, they're still showing out of stock, but I just got a shipping confirmation for a back order I placed on 2/12.

--Bionic - Tapatalk 2--