03/02/13: First time out with the gun. Shooting at an indoor range at about 6 yards.
-126 rounds Blazer Brass 115g FMJs.
-60 rounds Remington UMC 124g FNEB (seemed to shoot higher than 115g Blazers).
-42 rounds Independence 115g FMJ. Seemed very inaccurate out of CW. Switched to my Stoeger Cougar and could shoot them more accurately from that gun.
-14 rounds Remington UMC 115g JHP. Much more accurate than the Independence rounds.
-5 rounds Hornady 124g XTP. Very accurate.
-5 rounds Remington 125g +P Golden Sabers. I found the 124g rounds to have noticeably more recoil than the 115g rounds. I could clearly tell the difference between standard pressure rounds vs. the +P when shooting the CW. I really don’t notice the difference between the two rounds when shooting my Cougar, but I am a recoil-sensitive sissy with girlie hands.

Total rounds shot: 252.
Problems/malfunctions: 0

In the photo that shows groupings of different rounds, the middle, un-circled group was a fast string and I can’t recall what ammo was used.

Comments:
-Break in? What break in? We don’t need no stinkin’ break in! Shot great from the get go. Oh, actually there was one problem – was really hard to release the slide stop with the first mag. After that, everything was fine. I did clean the gun and magazines, and polished the feed ramp and mag feeding lips before shooting the gun. I also put a layer of electrical tape over the grip to reduce the hand-grater effect of the stippling. Glad I did, as the little stippling that was exposed did grate my hand.
-I love the sights, just wish the front dot was like the big XS sight (I have rotten vision).
-Trigger was easy to manage. Many reviews describe it as being revolver-like. I find it easier than a revolver (I’ve owned several S+W M66s in the past).
-Would like to try some Hornady 115g Critical Defense out of the CW. Had some with me, but couldn’t get myself to crack open that box of Zombie Max. Should be an ideal round for me out of this gun, but may just stick with the Remington UMC 115g JHP.
-Overall, a really nice gun. Should be the perfect size for CC.