Ok, so my sister bought an SR22 a few weeks back and rather than sell her some of my .22LR I have been desperately trying to find some at a decent price.

After a few weeks of watching the web I have yet to be able to find any at all as it seems no matter how fast I jump on it the sight either crashes or it is sold out after having only been listed for a minute or two.

Now here is where I get perplexed..... I am literally watching people pay upwards of .35 cents per round on some of these sites and thinking that is exactly what 9mm and .45 is selling for!! What are these idiots thinking? I mean I like shooting a .22 with the best of them however if I am going to pay that much for .22 ammo and I can pay the same amount for 9mm or .45 caliber I am darn sure gonna shoot a bigger caliber for the same price or pennies more! WTH is wrong with people? Then there are guys like my coworker who are sitting on 20,000 rounds of .22LR and still buying it as fast as he can find it and he never shoots any of it! I just don't get it.