Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I really don't get the .22 LR situation....

Ray and Company are good folks. My only issue is getting close to the counter on a Saturday morning. Folks actually camp out the night before to be first in the store Saturday mornings. Is that nuts or what?

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

It's like that everyday now. I live a couple miles away and do not go near that place on a weekday afternoon or a Saturday. The grass plot to the right as you pull in the driveway is all tore up from trucks parking on it. They are making a ton of money and they're not ripping anyone off.
    I love there used gun cabinet,I bought two very nice CZ's out of it. One unissued CZ82 (circa 1987)and the other CZPO-1(circa 2011). I also went in there one day last summer and snatched a very nice unissued Yugo SKS (circa 1969)off the back wall. I believe the SKS and the CZ82 came from somones private collections and I'm not sure the CZ82 was ever fired before I got it. It's pretty unique as the serial number reads the same foward and backwards. I friggin love that place, especially there used pistol cabinet..
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

SHOOT STRAIGHT, RIDE SAFE