Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Inaugural post...my favorite Mitch Rosen

I just received the Mitch Rosen IWB holster for the PM9 from Kahr website. It's beautiful and fits like a glove.

I've owned a few of Mitch's holsters , and I'd have to say they're my favorites. Mitch and his Staff are great to work with and will always answer questions. I'm working on a holster with him now , for a new Sig model.

Going to their website was a waste. They have no IWB clip-ons for my Kahr CT45.

Sometimes they make things that aren't listed. I don't know in this instance.

You might try Mernickle for that CT45. I'd be surprised if he couldn't make you one.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Sometimes they make things that aren't listed. I don't know in this instance.

You might try Mernickle for that CT45. I'd be surprised if he couldn't make you one.
    So true, the Mitch Rosen website doesn't list the CT/TP45 in the drop down box for their 5JR-EXP holster, but it's available for them on the Kahr website.
    Beyond that, I imagine a CT/TP45 would fit fine in their "Clipper" holster sized for a Commander sized 1911 (4.25" barrel), maybe even a 4" version.

If one could live without the clip, the Mitch Rosen ARG holster (IWB) that DMR posted for his TP45 looks pretty good: http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...5869#post35869
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

I'm not much on the IWB's with the clip now days. I much prefer the leather loop or the nylon like Garrett uses.

Garret actually probably has them in the Silent Thunder series and maybe others.

Leather lined Kydex. Don't tell Bob Mernickle but I've been wearing the Garrett quite frequently of late. Although he does make an IWB now (maybe always did, just didn't notice) that I'm gonna try one of these days.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Mitch will make it for you.
    I am lucky and live in Manchester so I can go into his office and talk to him. I had him a mag and flashlight carrier for. The flashlight was the G2 Surefire, which wasnt listed as an option. I left him my light and about a week later I got my carrier and light back

I have a cow leather Rosen for a 1911 and happy with it. I have a shark for my Kimber sub and man that thing is a work of art!

Have one Mitch Rosen I like, but lately been using my yaqui more and more.