Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Inaugural post...my favorite Mitch Rosen

Default Inaugural post...my favorite Mitch Rosen

My favorite Mitch Rosen is this Premier.
    Good fit
    Easy on and off.

Shown with my K9.

And another M.R., this one with a P45.

Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

In my opinion a good holster and a good belt are very important piece of the carry experiance. Nice leather you have there!!!

RCG
    .......It's that you shot!

Stay thirsty my friend!

99% of the Liberals give the rest of them a bad name

I also like them Here's a pic of my PM9 in one

Mitch is the Guy. Progressed on the same lines as Justin Moon. He had the interest, knew what He wanted and was interested in, couldn't get it, so he sacrificed his comfortable and financially secure life, and is now Mitch Rosen Leather. Great story and a great guy, complimented with excellent employees. Complete customer support, absolute product perfection.

I have the Premier OWB with snaps......like you. Nice and tight to the body. Mine was so well molded that it took some time (and lube) to break in well enough so that I could draw easily. I can just imagine what Mitch's "higher end" model is like. My favorite OWB holster bar none. The CompTac kydex model (similar) is also nice....but I much prefer leather.

I don't care as much for the "belt slot" pancake models as they are more troublesome to get positioned right, although they do allow the weapon to hug to your body a bit more closely.

The "snaps" model allows you to reposition your holster/firearm slightly while on the belt to gain the perfect feel...and to adjust it even better for car seats, etc. A big plus in my mind.

That's not "molding". That's someone, trained by Mitch, hand boneing the leather. Form fit and tight, oh ya, get out the lube, (whoops, sorry, I flashed). Most excellent gun belts and mag holders too. Don't see what you want, call or e-mail them, I'll bet you can get it made. Any time I asked Kahr for something that they didn't offer, Rosen wise, they said , call Mitch, he'll make it for you. No, I don't work for them, and I have paid asking price for everything I have, gladly!

I love my MR belt slide for my PM45. I just purchased a PM9 and noticed that it fits perfectly in the same holster. Anyone else use a MR holster for both handguns.

I had the belt slide that I wanted for my PM9, and wanted one that matched it, (and the one I had for my P380), when I got my PM45. Not availible. I could have gotten one made, but while deciding on what to do, I tried the 45 in the 9. After lube and gentle "bending", it was reformed to the 45. The trigger/and guard is covered almost as much as the 9, and the barrel is still well short of the end of the holster. The only problem was, I now had a holster for my 45 and not my 9. Of course the 9 was a bit loose in it's old holster, and not happy. I just ordered a duplicate holster for the 9 and am now set. Three matching Kahrs with their own matching Mitch Rosen holsters and belt. I know, kinda compulsive for something that is hardly ever seen.

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Default Why No Section for Gould and Goldstein Products for Kahr

Mitch Rosen makes great products for Kahr, no doubt about it. In fact I am looking at their IWB for CTL, but wish it was in black to match all my other gear.

I was wondering why they have a special sub section on this forum (with other kahr related products) but Gould and Goodrich does not. G&G also offers great products for Kahr. To be fair and provide the exposure to Kahr owners with other good Kahr related products, G&G should have a section in the forum just like the other manufacturers!:7:
    Thanks for considering WebMaster and Moderators.
    Respectfully Submitted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Duh!!! I'm just a goof ball...ha ha. I just noticed that Mitch Rosen is a "sponsoring member" and am assuming that G&G is not and therefore are not listed. Stupid ME!!! (But G&G does have nice products, if that helps to make up for my ignorance...haha.)
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"