CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Inaugural post...my favorite Mitch Rosen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mitch is the Guy. Progressed on the same lines as Justin Moon. He had the interest, knew what He wanted and was interested in, couldn't get it, so he sacrificed his comfortable and financially secure life, and is now Mitch Rosen Leather. Great story and a great guy, complimented with excellent employees. Complete customer support, absolute product perfection.

I have the Premier OWB with snaps......like you. Nice and tight to the body. Mine was so well molded that it took some time (and lube) to break in well enough so that I could draw easily. I can just imagine what Mitch's "higher end" model is like. My favorite OWB holster bar none. The CompTac kydex model (similar) is also nice....but I much prefer leather.

I don't care as much for the "belt slot" pancake models as they are more troublesome to get positioned right, although they do allow the weapon to hug to your body a bit more closely.

The "snaps" model allows you to reposition your holster/firearm slightly while on the belt to gain the perfect feel...and to adjust it even better for car seats, etc. A big plus in my mind.