Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inaugural post...my favorite Mitch Rosen

I have two Mitch Rosen holsters for my PM9. Both work very well for my purposes.

Last edited by JimC; 03-08-2012 at 03:57 AM.

I also bought the Mitch Rosen Clipper in Cuban Brown for my CM9. I am well pleased with the quality and fit. I had to work it two days to soften up, polished the inside leather with 600 grit sandpaper to remove any high spots and rubbed it down with a quality leather conditioner and cleaner(inside and out) I put my CM9 in saran wrap and put it it the holster overnight to keep the conditioner off of it and wiped it down before using it. It rides really good and the clip is strong as an ox. It takes a good effort to get it off my belt, but I don't worry about it coming loose. I give it an A++.

All my guns ride in their holsters. They are the BEST!!!!!!

i have a mitch rosen clipper coming my way, i can't wait for it to come in. my only experience with holsters is a Garrett silent thunder fusion which I love, I wonder how it will compare?

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I have two Mitch Rosen holsters for my PM9. Both work very well for my purposes.

Great pics. Looks like I will need to order one of the clippers for my new MK9.

After 2 years, I wonder if you have changed your mind about Premier. While I am a fan-boy of their "Clipper" (so far I have 4 Clipper for different guns), I have found that their Premier model is a POS.

It is the WORST printing rig I ever had... even a $40 DonHume can pull the weapon close to the body than Premier. I sold it in 1 week, bought an Alessi CQC-S and never look back.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    My favorite Mitch Rosen is this Premier.
    Good fit
    Easy on and off.

Shown with my K9.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    After 2 years, I wonder if you have changed your mind about Premier. While I am a fan-boy of their "Clipper" (so far I have 4 Clipper for different guns), I have found that their Premier model is a POS.

It is the WORST printing rig I ever had... even a $40 DonHume can pull the weapon close to the body than Premier. I sold it in 1 week, bought an Alessi CQC-S and never look back.
    It is not my current daily carry holster, so my answer lacks the perspective of recent constant use. When I did use this holster, I found it to be adequate. Falling away from my belt or body, and printing more than mormal, was not a problem I encountered. I still have the holster in the photo, and in fact bought one for a P45 as well.

What component or element of the holster failed that caused you to label it a POS?
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

The so call "offset pancake" design case the weapon flare out and prints big time no matter I position it from 3 to 4:30. The cheaper and the THICKER leathe Don Hume conceals better that Premier.

I have no beef with Mitch Rosen, I am the fan boy of their CLP model, but the Premier model is just that bad, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    The so call "offset pancake" design case the weapon flare out and prints big time no matter I position it from 3 to 4:30. The cheaper and the THICKER leathe Don Hume conceals better that Premier.

I have no beef with Mitch Rosen, I am the fan boy of their CLP model, but the Premier model is just that bad, to me.
    Old thread I know, but I have to agree with you. Bought a Premier for a Glock 17 and same problem. The butt of the gun sticks WAY out and prints terribly. Thinking of trying a Ritchie CQQR as I have heard good things. Also like the look of the Rosen 5JR as well as the Milt Sparks 55 BN...decisions, decisions...

Thumbs up

I picked up a Mitch Rosen 5JR Express from a member last September. Like others have said, it is a very good OWB holster that holds the gun close to the body. This is the less expensive Express version that doesn't have as much hand boning, but I don't think it is lacking anything. Good retention, smooth draw. One of my favorite holsters, too!

Very interesting...